New article on www.WeldingFaq.com

We just posted an informative article titled "A Lesson in Distortion Control" on

The articles are slowly starting to come in. We still have lots of subject areas that need to be discussed, so please send your write-ups and photos. I'll add to the site and group by subject as soon as they are received.

Thanks,

Larry

'Web Guy & Hobbyist Welder'

Reply to
Larry

Great site!! I will definitly be putting your site in "My Favorites". Great article from randy about distortion control, I learned alot from him while he was subbing at my welding classes. He knows quite abit about metalurgy and distortion control. If I can think of anything to contribute I will send you info and pictures, but for now I am the one who needs to "learn from the pro's" :)

Reply to
onsite welding

Another article has been posted.

Thanks to Randy Zimmerman for contributing his article titled "Distortion of Plate From Welded Stiffeners" .

The articles are slowly starting to come in to

We still have lots of subject areas that need to be discussed, so please send your write-ups and photos. I'll add to the site and group by subject as soon as they are received.

Thanks,

Larry

'Web Guy & Hobbyist Welder'

Reply to
Larry

Good stuff. Also a slick looking site.

Good job!

John

Larry wrote:

Reply to
John L. Weatherly

Thanks :-)

Do you have an article to contribute there John?

Larry

'Web Guy & Hobbyist Welder'

Reply to
Larry

I have recently started taking pictures of my work, so maybe I'll be able to come up with something down the road.

Thanks

Reply to
John L. Weatherly