Amazon.Com Service

I notified Amazon.Com last night that the welder came in damaged. Today I got a message from them which says a replacement welder has been ordered 2-day service! I should have it March 2.

They then proceeded to give me instructions for the return pickup -- at no cost to me -- of the damaged welder.

Just thought you'd all like to know in case you've gotten that other kind of "service" from some other company. Now, if UPS will just be careful with this one! :-)

Al

Reply to
Al Patrick

That is good news. I have had positive results from them as well. Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

I recently bought a Jet ceiling mount dust collector from Amazon. When I ordered it the delivery time was 5-7 days. It came in two............great service.

Reply to
Sven

It appears that the SECOND welder will be here before the expiration of the original estimated SHIP date! :-)

Al

Sven wrote:

< s n i p >

Reply to