Powcon 300ST Info

I am about to get a used PowCon 300ST welder. I would like to get the users manual. Where is the cheapest/easiest place to get one? The welder comes with nothing. What are good sources for tig torches, stingers and ground leads? Are there any tips on tming this beast?

Reply to
Marty

Arc Products, San Diego. Look them up on the web. r/ Steve

Reply to
GreenGas