Powcon 300ST Info

I am about to get a used PowCon 300ST welder. I would like to get the users
manual. Where is the cheapest/easiest place to get one? The welder comes
with nothing. What are good sources for tig torches, stingers and ground
leads? Are there any tips on tming this beast?
Reply to
Marty
Arc Products, San Diego. Look them up on the web. r/ Steve
Reply to
GreenGas