Progress report

Working my tail off the last few days.

Just added the last 80 lf of laterals to give my 11'+ sheets three support points. A lot of darned climbing and welding. Did 18 60" (+ or -) ers in just under three hours. I tell you, I can work these young guys into the ground. Ready to grind and paint a couple of coats and start decking. It seems like it will take forever, but when broken down into bite sized chunks, not so bad. Been going out at 8 PM and working until midnight or one. Sure is nice that time of night here, in the 70's. So long as the wind don't blow, it's good. Time for some progress pics. The coyotes have been singing to me the last few nights.

Sure will be glad to have this monster done. Then on to pouring a concrete floor, and some doors, and tubing feeder rack, and bender base. And a wood stove for the upcoming winter. And the beer brew room, and basic kitchen. Evap coolers and an outside mister for the skin of the containers to see how that will do. They will already be under a shade cover. Gonna be interesting. First thing is to bring the boat in and doll it up.

Millermatic 175 is kicking tail. Haven't heard from the good folks from Lincoln yet. Would like to wait for cooler weather to do the picket thing. Too hot nos.

All in all, lots of fun welding the last couple of weeks.

steve

Reply to
Steve B