re-postings

these posting of naked stuff anf downloaded pics ARE VIRUSES back door
entrusions, trojans bla bla stuff, I have gold corperate edition nortains
so I download them into my zip and play with them, they are mostly used to
down load your computer info.
Reply to
rodney johnson
Gosh, that you for that informative bit of wisdumb. It must be like the hangover cure, if you don't drink, no hangover.
Reply to
Paul Calman
rodney johnson wrote in article ...
DUH !!!!!