re-postings

these posting of naked stuff anf downloaded pics ARE VIRUSES back door entrusions, trojans bla bla stuff, I have gold corperate edition nortains so I download them into my zip and play with them, they are mostly used to down load your computer info.

Reply to
rodney johnson

Gosh, that you for that informative bit of wisdumb. It must be like the hangover cure, if you don't drink, no hangover.

Reply to
Paul Calman

rodney johnson wrote in article ...

DUH !!!!!