Re: Update: Re: Welding Cart Photos in Dropbox

Just remembered I posted original here as well as rcm.

Pete

I've finished the welding cart, except for cylinder chocks (to be >bolted on), and added a forge cart for my son. Next is the bandsaw >cart (stock is cut) and cutting rig cart. > >I added a drawer under the welding cart, as well as a place to roll up >the leads. The drawer is on ball bearing glides. We'll see how they >handle the grit. > >Included pics are: > >
> (both carts) >
>Regards, > >Pete Keillor > >
Reply to
Peter T. Keillor III