Snap-on Autocut 25 instructions/circuit diag help reqd.

Hello

Got an Autocut 25 (2nd hand) with a fault. It is reluctant to arc over and start cutting. You can get it to go sometimes, and then it cuts good, but I'm not sure whhat the fault is. I'm pretty sure that the controller PCB is fine (checks out all components), but the unit as a whole just won't work reliably. A circuit diagram would really help me out.

I'm not sure if its me tho. I've got no operating instructions either. Anyone got these so I can find out how/what is supposed to happen when I press the trigger.

Cheers... Rob.

Reply to
Rob. Smith