Source for Lanthanated electrodes

I went to my "local" welding supply house last week to get another bottle of argon and a couple of other things. I asked at the counter for some Lanthanated electrodes and they gave me a blank stare. Then the manager told me they do not stock them.

Any ideas on reliable online suppliers ?

TIA, Michelle

Reply to
Michelle P

As in

I've bought lots of lanthanated from Lev. Excellent prices. He's a good guy.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Ernie suggests this place.