Swing Votes

Is that a wife joke? I once worked at a place where the supervisor made a rule, No wife jokes. Then they really started! Mike

Reply to
amdx

Steve

I didn't view it as a joke... just rude child-level "potty humor".

When I was at GenRad I did establish a "no discussion/arguing about religion", on pain of firing :-) ...Jim Thompson

Reply to
Jim Thompson

No, it was rude child-level PUSSY humor.

Get it right.

Reply to
.p.jm.

Well Jim, I didn't want to embarrass him by suggesting he seems to be know an awful lot about feminine odor control, you have to wonder about his partner when feminine odor is the first thing he brings up. I hear guys talk about fish, but I don't know anything about that, I'm married to an asian, asians have no odor. Don't believe it, test my theory*. I was willing to just go with it in an effort to let my topic possibly come back into the discussion. Mike

*Doubleblind study, could be fun :-)
Reply to
amdx

I'm not the one who said working around shrimp reminds me of my wife :-)

Sushi time ?

Reply to
.p.jm.

I can't get to

I wanted to check the legitimacy of
before I give my donation. Does it work for anybody else? Mike

Reply to
amdx

I hope it is busy cause everybody is pissed at the democrats. Mike

Reply to
amdx

I have, and ALL of them were more or less "fragrant". Maybe they sweat less on average than people of European descent, but that's another kettle of fish.

-- Joe

Reply to
J.A. Legris

It worked just fine for me.

Reply to
Steve

Good work folks. Your calls helped.

Reply to
Bob F

Finally, the Democrats have stood up for the American worker.

Reply to
Bob F

Okay. You've stood up long enough, Mr. American worker. Now bend over ..................

Reply to
Steve B

I did not know that swings could vote.

Ignoramus7894

Yeh - by forcing them to buy health insurance whether they want to or not, can afford it or not, etc.

In the meantime ;

Big Pharma gets extended protections for 'Not raising our prices over the next ten years as much as we would have otherwise' ( ha ha - someone wanna try measuring THAT one ? )

Insurance rates are going to skyrocket 10 times worse than ever before ( there is no limit in the bill(s) on premium hikes )

The government will tell you want policies / benefits you HAVE to buy ( you get no choice any more )

They will pretend that they're going to cut Medicare costs $ 500 billion dollars ( yeh, OK - who wants to wager a dollar on THAT one ever happening ? )

And that they're going to put a 40 % excise tax on high-value policies .... starting in 2018 !!!! ( Yeh, OK - wanna bet another dollar ? ) long after Obama and crew are out of office, even after a second term.

They pretend they're going to cut doctor's rates by 20 % ( which they first put into law 10 years ago, and haven't actually done yet ), and they pretend any doctors would accept patients at that rate.

It goes on and on and on ....

Reply to
.p.jm.

I tried about 20 ot the 202 numbers and if it wasn't busy I got an answering machine that was full. Mike

Reply to
amdx

You've never seen an election in Chicago.

Reply to
.p.jm.

Someone want to archive this post? Check back in one year, and then in two years and see if the American Worker feels "stood up for".

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Get ready for another BOHICA moment

Reply to
Steve

Since I deem him a non-contributing offender, I plonked him. ...Jim Thompson

Reply to
Jim Thompson