Unidentified brazing rods

Hi,

I have some brazing? rods I'm trying to identify. Some have "EM-WELD AUSTRALIA" stamped on them and the others have "EM-FLOW AUSTRALIA" on them.

Has anybody heard of these rods and can tell me anything about them ?

Cheers,

Reply to
Steven Saunderson

Thanks for the tip but I can't find anything there. Also, the only results from Google are references to a post where I asked a local welding forum. Maybe the rods are so old that everybody forgot about them before the Internet was invented.

Cheers,

Reply to
Steven Saunderson