Uniweld Torch & Gage rebuild?

Hi I have a old Uniweld torch and gage set (#WH79 and Gages #RUH8211, #RUH8210). I would like to now what they would cost new? What would it cost to rebuild this set or am I better of getting a Victor setup? I wont be using it much. It's been siting in the garage on a dusty shelf for about 10 years + sow I'm shire they need to be rebuilt Thanks

Reply to
Rod MI