use for old but functional 150A AC welder?

I've always wondered if my edm makes those, and that's part of what I throw away in my filters.

Anybody want to buy some old EDM filters? :)

Reply to
Dave Lyon

Grant, How about all those young guys learning to weld at South Seattle Community College? See if they'll let you park it in the weld shop with a for sale or free sign on it.

Kelley

Reply to
Kelley Mascher

Scientists found bucky balls in the forge stack in the 'old time' exhibit in Tuscon Az. So a hot forge pipe - found near the top - think Oil refinery cracking tower. The higher the lighter and different levels cool at different rates...

So a wood or coal fire can create Bucky Balls Sell them or use them as a super lube filler - they are super lube by themselves.

snipped-for-privacy@krl.org wrote:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn