Useful site for conversion

This may have been posted before but I found it useful...

Keith

Reply to
Keith Ripley

I get a: "The page cannot be displayed" error.

Reply to
Lane

I don't.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

better yet is a program called master converter it's shareware but it has hundreds of conversion units

D Peturson