Welding Course in the South of Engalnd UK

Can anyone advise on any courses that are available (Preferably full time)
for Welding/Panel Beating, I've tried a few colleges etc but have had no
luck. Surely there must be something out there!! I don't mind travelling
for the right course I live Dartford Kent
Any help really appreciated
Cheers
Paul
Reply to
phv
Have a look in some classic car mags, many of these have ads by colleges offering courses that may be of use to you.
Reply to
Ken