Welding FAQ site

Just tried to visit the welding faq site

and all I got was a page with the following;

HP Power Manager Login Name Password

Is this a site problem or do we have to have a membership now?

John

Reply to
john noon

It's okay, just had to refresh my browser, guess the link in favourites was to old or something.

John

and all I got was a page with the following;

Reply to
john noon

and all I got was a page with the following;

We installed Compaq Insight Manager on our server and the damn thing brought down our sites. Been fightin' it all afternoon.

Nope, no membership- just a minor server problem. Sorry about that. We got things back to normal here around 3 o'clock.

PS I'm glad you folks are visiting. Got some articles you'd like to add?

Larry

'Web Guy & Hobbyist Welder'

Reply to
Larry