Well .........

I have been diagnosed with a very serious condition. The last surgery in this area was 8.5 hours. This one will involve another open heart. The outlook is not good.

It has been a pleasure to participate here and meet people and share ideas and barbs and jabs. I will probably be coming and going in the near future. Doctors Monday and Wednesday and after that, I just don't know.

Remember me. I'll always remember you.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

--Hang in there Steve; medicine has been improving by leaps and bounds. I anticipate you will do likewise! :-)

Reply to
steamer

Good luck.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Sending some good words upstairs for ya ... modern medicine performs miracles every day . We'll be looking forward to hearing about yours .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Good Luck!

BobH

Reply to
BobH

We will always remember and await your rapid recovery. best wishes.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Give 'em Hell, Steve. Don't give up the ghost. As others have said, medicine is improving all the time and we look forward to more conversations with you in the near future!

You'll be in my thoughts and I wish you all the best!

rvb

-- As Iron Sharpens Iron, So One Man Sharpens Another. Proverbs 27:17

Reply to
Rick Barter (rvb)

Never underestimate the power of positive thinking. Best wishes and good luck.

Reply to
Private

All the best! Guess we'll only hear if it goes OK....

Reply to
Phil