what Synergic MIG Welder

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this Q I'm in the UK and looking to buy a synergic pulsed mig welder any recomendation from USA it will be used
for mig brazing alu and boron steel used in UK cars
also cross posted to rec.crafts.metalworking Thanks Andrew Bishop

Miller Axcess 450
http://www.millerwelds.com/products/automation/axcess/
This thing is way cool.

Look at Kemppi Pro3200-it's one of the best.
--
Gwyn Phillips

getting a demo on that on friday so far looks best Thanks Andrew
writes

looking to

used
will see if I can find some one to demo thanks andrew bishop
wrote:

looking to

used
mig brazing ??

used

Sure. Uses bronze wire.
Gary

Have you looked at the Lincoln Power Mig 300. I have one of these units & it is a monster. I have to admit it is a bit expensive but the PM300 will be the only machine you'll need if you get the optional push/pull setup.
Rod