what Synergic MIG Welder

Miller Axcess 450

This thing is way cool.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this Q I'm in the UK and looking to buy a synergic pulsed mig welder any recomendation from USA it will be used for mig brazing alu and boron steel used in UK cars

also cross posted to rec.crafts.metalworking Thanks Andrew Bishop

Reply to
Andrew

In message , Ernie Leimkuhler writes

Look at Kemppi Pro3200-it's one of the best.

Reply to
Gwyn Phillips

mig brazing ??

Reply to
Richard

Sure. Uses bronze wire.

Gary

Reply to
Gary Coffman

Have you looked at the Lincoln Power Mig 300. I have one of these units & it is a monster. I have to admit it is a bit expensive but the PM300 will be the only machine you'll need if you get the optional push/pull setup.

Rod

Reply to
Rangerod

Reply to