woohoo

I wish I lived closer, so you could stop by for a cold one at my place and we could do some welding.

Reply to
Ignoramus28420

Fall has fell. It's bearable to go out into the shop, the slab, to the container. I have projects stacked, and the honey do list is shrinking. BUT, I do have some things lined up, have time on the event horizon, and an optomistic bent. Soon, I'll be welding and putzing around nearly as much as Iggy.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB