WTB: Co2 Flow meter

Hope this is OK to post here .... I am just getting into MIG welding, and I'm looking to try solid wire on my hobby welder. Would anyone happen to have an extra flowmeter they are willing to part with ? I have the Co2 tank, just need the flowmeter.

Thanks, Cj Wilson Fairfield/Suisun, CA

Reply to
Cj Wilson

Hey there CJ - this is welding. MIG is welding... :-)

I want to get two myself, but I don't see them just around either.

How is it Fairfield/Suisun - Isn't that a railroad track position ?

I spent some time in Suisun from 2 years old to 2nd grade - knew everyone. Everyone knew me. I was machining metal for several years when we left. (Walked the town to elect IKE!) Those were the days - mixed steam and modern.

Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Howdy Martin, I meant the 'WTB' part :^)

???

Not sure what you mean. But yes, it is a Amtrac stop between Sac. & SF. And my house is so close to the tracks. I could not sleep right if the trains stopped running regularly.

If you haven't been here since IKE, you will have found that the town of Suisun has spread accross Hwy. 12 now .

Best, Cj

Reply to
Cj Wilson

I lived at 400 Morgan street - on the corner - across the street from the two old ladies - Their dad was an Engineer on the Panama canal and even visited him there once it was safer. They had tons of cats. Money wasn't a problem as it seemed.

Across the other way was a large white house with a massive palm. There was a lady and Son and Daughter. Son into magic in a big way.

Down the street (Morgan) was the school - two blocks and then the tracks. Used to scrounge stuff down at the tracks. It was a bit dangerous and the yard boss would tell me when not to be there. Trains of bombs and stuff going to the airbase and further on to Oakland.

Got my first drill motor there, a 6" bench vise, a small drill press, .... toolbox... Tools - fun Tools. The garage behind the house was a shop for us and above it a game room. Pinball.

I used to sit in "Emil Huck" Ice house - down towards the Rail station buy very close to down town. The Police Chief, Emil and I (I was 4 or 5 at the time and a Pistol!

Well back to 'work'

Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn