WTB Lincoln SP 125 Plus gun & cable assy.

Greetings All, I have a Lincoln SP 125 Plus welder and have just started using it for aluminum welding. I had to remove the liner for aluminum to do a couple steel jobs and I'm not looking forward to changing liners again for the next aluminum job. So I'm looking to buy either a used or new gun/cable assembly if the price is right. Anybody reading this have one for sale? Thanks, Eric R Snow

Reply to
Eric R Snow