Hobby Shop in Singapore

Anyone know of a hobby shop in Singapore or over the Causeway in Singapore? I will have a day there in February for a day so I thought I might look for a bargain. Bob Tomlinson

Aussie RC Enthusiast and Rugby Fanatic.

Thank heavens the USA hasn't discovered and packaged Rugby.

Reply to
adder

You might want to try

Russ.

Reply to
Russ

building, so if you've only got one day, that's your best bet.

Reply to
C G

It has been a couple of years but there used to be a shop called "Miniature hobby" located in Marina Square (Singapore).

Best Regards,

George Rachor

C G writes:

-- ========================================================= George L. Rachor Jr. snipped-for-privacy@rachors.com Hillsboro, Oregon http:rachors.com United States of America Amateur Radio : KD7DCX

Reply to
George Rachor

Reply to
Sport Pilot

Reply to
PlaneMan

Last I heard was that the USA dealers will not provide service for other areas ( franchise thing). You will probably have to ship the item back to SE Asia for service.

Reply to
Andrew

Dont forget that Rugby

1/ Isn't played in armour, our forwards are as big, they just look smaller in just jerseys and shorts. 2/ Doesn't stop after one pass 3/ Doesn't have forward passes 4/ Doesn't have an artificial rule like the 10 yds gain thing 5/ Doesn't allow tackling of anyone except the ball carrier 6/ Doesn't have two full teams, one for attack the other for defence, just 15 players plus reserves 7/ Isn't tailored to stop for TV adds every few minutes, but I fear this is coming with professionalism.

American Football

1/ Doesnt have lineouts 2/ Doesnt have scrums. 3/ Doesnt have rucks 4/ Is really just a series of set plays, with a new one after each tackle. Rugby strategy has to be fluid as the plays continue till the ball goes dead, by scoring, going out of play, or infringement, otherwise the game continues continues. 5/ Isn't international

They do however both have a halfback

Hav>"stratigy"?

Bob Tomlinson

Aussie RC Enthusiast and Rugby Fanatic.

Thank heavens the USA hasn't discovered and packaged Rugby.

Reply to
adder

Oh, I don't doubt rugby isn't a great game, and if the same sized players play rugby it is more dangerous than American football. However don't piss off American football because they wear padding. The padding is only plastic with foam, doesn't do anything for sprains, broken ankles, or stomach. The players are so big in pro ball that it makes little differance anyway. The helmets and sholder pads are necessary because blocking is done with the head and shoulders. Without them there would be deaths from heads hitting each other in almost every game. The fact that each play is started after every tackle means that there is few broken plays and thus more strategy used.

Reply to
Sport Pilot

I was there for 3 weaks ago and every hobby shop is on the same plays if you still intrested I can giv you some adress.>

Reply to
Spookgud

i keep seeing reviews and raves about this naturalisproducts.com and organiconline.com.sg . many people are discussing in beauty forums and magazines have positive reviews on this . but this thing ain't new, its been around for 20 years! anyone tried can feedback to me on exactly how good it is?

---------------------------------------- can anyone help me please, am looking for the local distributor or any shop selling the naturalis range of skin and body care products, from this company

. looking for this urgently. for those who have not come across it, its some foodbased anti-aging products. i googled for this and received result showing its available at

i need this urgently but shipping from singapore will take some time, if anyone is distributing this please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@raterenterprise.com urgently. i have a group of us looking to buy this. thanks

!
Reply to
zest_fien