Danger in the hobby shop?!

That'll teach her to complain about her other half buying too many kits.

Reply to
flak monkey

On Feb 20, 1:39=EF=BF=BDpm, "flak monkey" wrote= :

Was she found in the model section?

Dan Beavers

Reply to
Dan

this has diorama potential!

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Maybe he got a Roll of Duct Tape and then tied her up in the Corner so he could fill the car up with Kits drive Home and not have to here her Nag Hin all week about what it was that he bought..........

Haaaa - Haaaa - Haaaa ..........

... Carl ..........

.
Reply to
cyberborg 4000

The CSI guys were here taking fingerprints from my stash. Do you think it's time to start worrying(:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

Only if they blame you and confiscate your stash for "evidence".....

Reply to
The Old Man

The CSI guys were here taking fingerprints from my stash. =A0Do you

Do you build dioramas?!

Reply to
eyeball

on 2/21/2008 10:00 AM Count DeMoney said the following:

I had a hard time explaining to CSI why I needed arsenic and succinyl choline among my paint thinners and removers. :-)

Reply to
willshak

Those of us who built balsa models used to have a hard time explaining to others why we had to go the hobby shop to buy "dope" to finish our models!

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota