Lindberg not bowing to PC apparently!

I just got in Lindberg's re-issue of their Civil War Confederate Horse Team. Remember the PC BS that went on a while back over the Dukes of Hazzrd "Gen. Lee" kit re-issue & the Confederate flag? Well, not only does the box for this kit say "Confederate" but it also has Confederate flags on the box in sevral places! In all fairness, not that the PC Brigade would care, Lindberg has also releaesed the Union version too. Maybe I should bring this to the attention of Rev. Jesse & the NAACP & ACLU! Way to go Lindberg!

Reply to
frank

Lindberg is in England not here.

Dan Beavers

Reply to
Dan

Well, they're obviously selling their kits here in the US of A, & that's where all this BS is. I doubt their being in England would stop a PC boycott of the kit.

Reply to
frank

it will stop them from showing any of the soldiers smoking, though.

They're going for mini used needles instead. :-)

Reply to
Richard Brooks

Since when? Lindberg is own by J.Lloyd International, Inc. Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA.

Reply to
bluumule

No, just bowing to bucks. I doubt there were two guns with the same caliber, much less limber and team, in any CSA battery, much less uniform to Union practice. The plans are probably from a USA artillery manual, or a museum exhibit.

Reply to
tomcervo