Table of RPM for drill size

Is there a url around of a nice table of rpm for each drill size for the various material.

Each time I need to use the vertical drill I figure it out, but it would be handy to final attack such a table to save time each job.

Reply to
news16

Try news:rec.crafts.metalworking

This is basically a dead group.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

If you have a multi speed belt driven drill press you might find a table printed on the inside of the belt cover. Two of my drill presses have such charts.

Reply to
Bob La Londe