OT Honda G65 engine service

I know it is a long shot but anyone have the service manual for a Honda General purpose G65 engine. Trying to determine the valve clearances and points gap/timing etc.

Many thanks

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Hodgson

is it any of these ... manuals here

all the best.mark

Reply to
mark

Gone through many of the downloads and unfortunatly not. Good info site but does not list all the service info, it does list ignition. I have bookmarked it for a while.

Cheers Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Hodgson

Ye of little ferreting nature! :-) Try:

Iam

Yes I have that, but I need to find a bit of service information that gives the valve clearances, igition timings and contact gap. The two page pdf does not provide this.

That same web site, does lead on to another area for purcasing the service manual at under $30 but it seems to be in printed format only and in the states which would cost about the same to get it delivered.

Hence the request if anyone had the service manual so I could scrounge the bit of information from within its pages.

It is a long shot I know but worth the question I think.

Cheers

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Hodgson