PIPE fittings need help!

I am manufacturing, window frames and beeding at a small plant that i have setup. I am increasing my factory and like to add an injection molding for the production of PVC pipe fittings. Could any one help me identify what thing would i look for when buying an Injction molding for PVC. Because i would buy some used machine from china or thailand. Please help me in indentifying the things that would help me in staring the plant for PVC pipe fittings. Thankyou in advance. Ameer Meerani

Reply to
Meerani_1