Well I'm impressed by this

You know, I was just jumping around, bored really and came across this interesting thread. You guys really know your stuff and I say this because I keep up with cars, the gas prices and all that stuff every day and still learned something here.

mike

rx9ent28

On 7/18/2008 4:10 PM rx9ent28 spake thus:

Fuck off and die, spammer.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Littles, Michael snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

10709 Bourn Drive Tyler, Texas 75708 United States (903) 520-9805
Reply to
Amazed