How to sell a welder?

Threaded View
Is this list a good place to sell stuff?

I have a Miller Synchrowave 180SD for sale, with nearly-full argon
cylinder, torch, long power supply cord, torch, rolling cart etc.  It is
barely used, probably less than five hours use.

Located in Portland, Oregon.

--
Ted Bennett
Portland OR

Re: How to sell a welder?

Because I never use it, due to a change in business plans.  It is just
sitting there, and I'd like to have the money for something else.

Yes, owning a welder has been an expensive boondoggle.  I'll lose $$$ on
this adventure.

--
Ted Bennett
Portland OR