How to sell a welder?

Is this list a good place to sell stuff?
I have a Miller Synchrowave 180SD for sale, with nearly-full argon cylinder, torch, long power supply cord, torch, rolling cart etc. It is barely used, probably less than five hours use.
Located in Portland, Oregon.
--
Ted Bennett
Portland OR

Because I never use it, due to a change in business plans. It is just sitting there, and I'd like to have the money for something else.
Yes, owning a welder has been an expensive boondoggle. I'll lose $$$ on this adventure.
--
Ted Bennett
Portland OR

how abot renting it out ???