How to sell a welder?

Is this list a good place to sell stuff?

I have a Miller Synchrowave 180SD for sale, with nearly-full argon cylinder, torch, long power supply cord, torch, rolling cart etc. It is barely used, probably less than five hours use.

Located in Portland, Oregon.

Reply to
Ted Bennett

Because I never use it, due to a change in business plans. It is just sitting there, and I'd like to have the money for something else.

Yes, owning a welder has been an expensive boondoggle. I'll lose $$$ on this adventure.

Reply to
Ted Bennett

how abot renting it out ???

i have esab 161.