How to sell a Myford ML7?

Hi all,

I have recently inherited a Myford ML7 from my grandfather and I wonder if someone here as any advice on a best course of action if I want to sell it. I live in Sweden and have no idea whatsoever och what channels to use to sell it.

Thankful for any advice!

Best Regards,

Marcus

-- The views and opinions expressed above are strictly those of the author(s). The content of this message has not been reviewed nor approved by any entity whatsoever.

----------------------------------------------------------- Replace with ericsson(dot)com to respond by mail

Reply to
Marcus Fredriksson

You might try the uk.rec.models.engineering newsgroup as folks there would be likely to have an interest in this lathe and there are probably more members there that are near you than there are here (then again, maybe not).

Also, this web site is in England and has a for sale section:

Reply to
Mike Henry

MF> Hi all, MF> I have recently inherited a Myford ML7 from my grandfather and I wonder if MF> someone here as any advice on a best course of action if I want to sell it. MF> I live in Sweden and have no idea whatsoever och what channels to use to MF> sell it.

MF> Thankful for any advice!

MF> Best Regards,

MF> Marcus

MF> -- MF> The views and opinions expressed above are strictly MF> those of the author(s). The content of this message has MF> not been reviewed nor approved by any entity whatsoever. MF> ----------------------------------------------------------- MF> Replace with ericsson(dot)com to respond by mail

An ad in the local newspaper under 'Machinery' ? Just make sure you know what it is worth before you sell.

Reply to
olehjalmar kristensen - Sun Mi