Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ElectriCalc Software
Has anyone bought and used............ ElectriCalc (ECALC) Computer Software from Hobby-Lobby in Brentwood Tennessee, USA? ElectriCalc Version 2.2: An easy to use program with Windows display on your...
2
2

OT: Little pickles
I work at a small restaurant in a small town and many people come to me for supplies and foods ect. that I can get from purveyors. SO, a woman called me yesterday and wanted a whole case of these...
12
12

Nose Gear Push Rod Guide Tube
Hello Everyone, I am putting together a Tower Trainer 40 MKII ARF. The guide tube seems to be too far to the outside of the fuselage. When pushed out as far as it will go the gear is basically facing...
8
8

FA, Old ignition engines and Saito 325 radial
FA, FYI. I put 8 items on eBay for the widow of a fellow modeler. Use the URL below to visit the Saito 325 Radial. Once there click on view sellers other items and you will see about three ignition...

FA: New and Old Ignition engines
FA, FYI. I put 8 items on eBay for the widow of a fellow modeler. Use the URL below to visit the Saito 325 Radial. Once there click on view sellers other items and you will see about three ignition...

British Air Magazines
Since the UK has some magazines that have full page plans, could members share the names of the magazines and how someone in the United States could get a subscription. Save us a google search and...
7
7

Thin foam sheets
Hi, I have not posted here for a while. We all know about the plastic foam plates for material is about 1/16th inch thick and very light. And the take home food boxes that are also very thin and light...
4
4

Come here to visit this goup, it's fun
4
4

BUD NOSEN TRAINER PLANS
http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemId=239589

Dope VS. Safe Floor Finish
For the person who posted the article on Dope and its cutting agent. I am posting a site that will provide you with information on floor shine. A safe method for small rubber band projects and you...
1
1

Making free stuff for the Blade CP / Honeybee Micro helis
Hi guys, for the beginner microheli pilot flying the Blade CP, or E-Sky honeybee, I just wanted to point out some free things which can significantly help cut the cost of getting into the hobby. Free...

What's all this??
I am amazed a the numerous messages showing up about somebody being "persucted" back in 1991...so I have to keep deleting them. If the sender of those messages reads this, I, and I think I speak for...
9
9

FINISHING COMPATIBILITY CHART
Here's a transcription of that chart I mentioned, detailing the compatibility of common finishing products for model airplanes. The chart tells you whether a product can be applied over or under all...
1
1

ASP 46 Carburator
I have an ASP 46 that I have tightened the fastener that holds that carburator in and damaged the flange to the point that I am unable to tighten the carb in place. I substituted a Royal 45 carburator...
5
5

Servo Voltage
Servos are spec'd to run between 4.8V and 6V, but battery packs are often putting out 7.2V or more. Can the servos safely be powered at more than 6V? How high can voltage typically be before running...
2
2