Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Newest style Thunder Power Li-Po's
I've had two 1320 3 cell packs in a row now that swelled slightly after 5 or 6 flights. These new style cells are flatter and more 'uniform' looking than the older TP pack I had, and the date stripe...
2
2

Norvel engine
Anybody know where I can find a Norvel NVLA6R engine? Have tried all the places I could find on the web with no luck except to find the control line version but what I want is the R/C version.
5
5

Brushless development Kit - what do you expect? how to promote?
Hello, I offer a Brushless Development Kit. This Development Kit is based on a CD. This CD contains - complete sourcecode for a sensorless brushless ESC - layouts for the plates - in-depth...
1
1

clubs
The two fields I fly at is on farm land in the Thumb of Michigan. My uncle two of his friends planes crashed. We use JR radios. Do you think the powerlines might have to do with it. What happens is...
1
1

Irving engines in the U.S.?
Have I just missed the boat entirely, or are there not any official Irving model engine dealers in the U.S.? I have dealt with Just Engines in the u.k., before without problems, would like to find a...
4
4

Which is the best RC Flight Simulator
I am looking at purchasing an RC Flight Sim (figure it's cheaper option to get the basics down). In everyone's expert opinion, which is the best RC Flight Sim and why? If I am going to part with some...
13
13

heli or car engine on rc plane?
i've been wondering... what's to prevent me from using heli or car engines in a airplane? the obvious difference to me is that the heli and car engines have more/larger cooling fins. That makes sense...
5
5

SV: (THIS IS SO REAL PEOPLE) IM ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR HEART SURGERY
Beav skrev i diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:uCbXg.144$ ah we'm be goin down t t'club the naht :) Beowulf
3
3

Focus 2 ARF Kits are back.
Pattern Plane Update Some of you may remember the Focus and Focus 2 planes issued by Piedmont Models. This was a popular plane designed by Dave Guerin of Piedmont Models. Since the Focus 2 went out of...
2
2

Strange behaviour... Phoenix Models Extra 330s EP
Wondering if anyone has any explanation for my problem..... Ive recently purchased an EXTRA 330s Electric (much like the mini katana) made by Phoenix Models. I set it up with electric gear: Novatech...
31
31

advanced canard plans
Hi, I've been looking for a set of plans, or at lest dimensionalized drawings for a particular aircraft, specifically the Grumman x-29 (plan on using a pusher prop). It would appear that there would...
3
3

tri-star airfoil
anyone know what airfoil the sig tri-star uses? rocannon
5
5

Prop alignment relative to cylinder
I orient my props so that they are horizontal just before the cylinder reaches TDC. Since I usually flip start my engines by hand, I felt that this gave me the most arc to easily flip the prop through...
14
14

Super Sportster 40 vs. SS Bipe question
Anyone out there built both the SS 40 and the SS Bipe? Other than the extra wing, of course, how many other differences are there? I have several SS 40 kits (original and MKII) and plans for the SS...

Re: RealFlight G2 controller
ok i have realflight g2 but with no controller. what do i have to do t use my hitec controller do i need a dongle thin -- matt126...
3
3