2 Channels - 1 stick

I am looking for a controller with two channels controlled by one joy stick.

I can find controllers that have two sticks - one left-right and the other up-down but I want the two functions combined in one joy stick as would be the case in a cockpit control. Does anyone know if there is such a control unit available

Reply to
alex.shaw

At least in the US there are a number of 3-channel transmitters for sale with a single stick plus a tab for throttle -- surely they have the same thing over on your side of the pond?

Reply to
Tim Wescott

skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Any 4-channel transmitter will do. I don't know where you found one that only moves along one axis for each stick. Only ones I've seen do that is the cheap kind of remotecontrolled cars at the toystore. All 4 channel remotes have two channels on each stick. So they both move up-down, rigth-left.

Reply to
Stefan Pettersen

Alex,

really not sure what angle you are coming from,........ presuming you are new to model flying (as I suspect...) I'll clue you in:)

All 'proper' aircraft radio's feature two sticks each controlling two channels. One is often used just like 'the real thing' would be in fullsize, as elevator and aileron. The other is used for throttle and rudder.

If you really are looking for a box with only 1 stick controlling two channels then they are available, though obviously far less functional than one with two sticks. They also cost about the same so it makes little sense to buy one!

SC

Reply to
SC

Maybe if we knew what you wanted to do with it. Do you want a transmitter and reciever? Maybe just a controler for a computer sim? Glider? Park flyer? mk

Reply to
Storm's Hamburgers

HiTec offers one, so does Futaba.

Red S.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

.

**&P=FR

looks like you can upgrade the Hitec to four channels, but no rudder knob to make a proper single stick radio of it.

** mike **
Reply to
mike