AMA Bylaws VOTE !

LOL...thanks for the memory. Now if you look at how this thread is going, you'll be reminded why I walked away sometime ago. Why I decided the AMA was tore up from the floor up worse than congreass or the OTHER AMA that is about motorcycles. Life is too short to hang around whiners, cries and wannbe bossman types.
Looks like I'm out of here for good, I've no time or tolerence for whining, bitching, moaning and other such nonsense. p.s. I DO NOT belong to any organizations political, social, religious or otherwise. The stink of the selfinterested and bossy britches makes me sick. -- Keith
Reply to
Schiffner
LOL
I promise that I am at least as objective as Sanford Frank.
Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High
On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 20:57:36 -0600, "Six_O'Clock_High"
Reply to
Ray Haddad
Mr Frank,
Please show me were in the following statement I made, where personal feelings are displayed.
I believe I was just stating the facts as backed up by a following statement by Red S. Mr. McNeil was not even in my district. This is simply an example where term limits would have worked.
Reply to
WB4GUK
THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING! It must be 'cause I find myself agreeing with Doc *and* Ed on the same subject! Term limits are not needed if we excursive our responsibility to vote. Term limits have always been a political ploy to eliminate those individuals the *minority* doesn't favor. That's not how Democracy should work. Term limits would arbitrarily remove extremely competent, dedicated officers and that would be a disaster. Ed F.
Reply to
Ed Forsythe
So you just sit back, suck on your beer and reap the benefits won by those who participate in the Democratic process. I really don't mind, just don't disguise your laziness with that ridiculous excuse. Out!