Clear cote on cover

Hi

One quick question about finish. A paint shop said that I should use Standox Easy (a 2 component finish). I have applied it and after 24 hours dry it is hard and god. One flight later after removing oil and others the surface is sticky in that area that hade the spray from the engine. Have anybody some ideas?

Regards Jacs

Reply to
Jonas Arvidsson

Fond the problem needed to be hardening for a week before I fly.

Jonas

Reply to
Jonas Arvidsson