Combining analog and digital servos....

I have a new Dave Patrick 1.20-size Ultimate (and a Saito 1.50) and it's time for me to order the servos.

I wanted two strong, fast digital servos for the rudder and elevator (both single servo pull-pull). BUT I also need four more servos (standard) for the ailerons.

In order not to break the bank, and to reduce the power consumption, is it acceptable to use analog servos for the ailerons on the same receiver as the digitals for the rudder and elevator?

Good flying, Bob Scott

Reply to
Robert Scott

Yes But why not use digital on the ailerons ?. They give much better centering and "feel". Even the cheaper hitec will be better than any analogue servos.

regards

Tom Watson Sydney Australia

Reply to
Tom Watson