Dinner with Burt Rutan at the AMA Convemtion

In conjunction with AMA Convention 2006, Burt Rutan will be honored at a dinner Saturday, January 14th and awarded the Model Aviation Hall of Fame award.

Currently, there are only about 60 seats remaining. If you would like to attend, contact Jay or Erin at AMA HQ. 1 800 I FLY AMA, ext 270 or

272, details at
J_R

How many seats were there originally, - 70?

Reply to
zara

I am impressed with your insistance on attacking all the time. I wonder if you ever get bored...

150 is the number
Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Why do you feel absolutely compelled to feed those that troll? Do you enjoy tasting the hook? I am rapidly starting to remember why I quit posting on this group previously. It wasn't the trolls, but those that feel compelled to be caught by them.

Reminds me of bass fishing. Catch and release, catch and release, and the bass never learn.

Reply to
J_R

You got it right.

Reply to
zara

Yeah, that's the problem with the kill file, which 'zara' has been a member for awhile. I don't see his posts, but I still get stuck with the post of the folks that reply to him....

Reply to
David Hopper