Engine for Robinhood 99?

I will be building a Robinhood 99 (99" wing span) this winter. I am building it from plans, so I don't have any written instructions, and don't know what they recommend for engines. Anyone have any experience with this plane, or have any suggestions? I prefer gas engines over glow.

Greg

Reply to
Greg

You could use anything from 23cc to 62. Judging by what I see in IMAA's High Flight, a lot of the folks who have Robins of this size seem to use Zenoah G-38s, while those using the plane for glider tugging seem to use the G-62.

Reply to
Charles Wahl