FA:Ignition Islolator Throttle Servo Coupler

This isolator system provides positive throttle servo control to the servo mounted next to the gas engine with no electrical connection to the radio. It provides a single switch harness for the ignition system and throttle servo. A fiber optic connection between your radio reciever and the throttle servo insures no RFI splatter from a gas burner. 3 feet of coupler is provided as standard.

Six_O'Clock_High

Since we make them, these isolator systems will be listed consciously. We make both single systems for throttle only and double systems for throttle and smoke systems set up next to ignition modules.

Find them on eBay.

"Six_O'Clock_High"

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High