FA (UK Only) Hitec HS-5955TG Digital Titanium geared servo NIB

Hi,

I have several Hitec HS-5955TG Digital Titanium geared servos up for auction on eBay with more to follow in the next few days. Current auction ids are 250440242473 and 250440516121. With the groups kind forbearance I will post the others as I put up the auctions.

I've appended the auction blurb below for your convenience.

Regards,

Mike

This is an auction for an Hitec HS-5955TG Digital Titanium geared servo in completely new and unused condition supplied in box with all original accessories, instructions etc.

The Servo is in brand new condition and has never been fitted to a model or used (except for testing prior to auction) and comes complete with the box and all original fittings, servo arms, instructions, decal sheet etc. I bought 5 of these servos for a project that I have decided not to proceed with so rather than waste them in a sport class model I am putting them up for sale. Please see my other auctions if you wish to bid for more than one or email me for details on multiple purchases on a buy-it-now basis (see header for b.i.n. price). Shipping will be the same price however many you buy whether by auction or buy-it-now.

The HS-5955TG is a high end servo to stand comparison with the very best of modern servos and its Titanium gears guarantee a long and slop- free life under the harshest conditions in the biggest models. The servo is programmable with the Hitec HFP-10 / HFP-20 servo programmers (not included) and various things can be set like the servo deadband, centre, direction etc etc.

Hitec's specifications for this powerhouse servo are as follows :

Control System: +Pulse Width Control 1500usec Neutral Required Pulse: 4.8-6.0 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave Operating Voltage Range: 4.8-6.0 Volts Operating Temperature Range: -20 to +60=B0C (-68F to +140F) Operating Speed (4.8V): 0.19 sec/60=B0 at no load Operating Speed (6.0V): 0.15 sec/60=B0 at no load Stall Torque (4.8V): 249.96 oz-in. (18 kg.cm) Stall Torque (6.0V): 333.29 oz-in. (24 kg.cm) Standing Torque (4.8V): 324.95 oz-in. (23.4 kg.cm) 5=B0 deflection Standing Torque (6.0V): 433.27 oz-in. (31.2 kg.cm) 5=B0 deflection Operating Angle: 45=B0 one side pulse traveling 450usec 360 Modifiable: Yes Direction: Clockwise/Pulse Traveling 1500 to 1900 usec Idle Current Drain (4.8V): 3mA at stop Idle Current Drain (6.0V): 3mA at stop Current Drain (4.8V): 220mA/idle and 3.4 amps at lock/stall Current Drain (6.0V): 300mA/idle and 4.2 amps at lock/stall Dead Band Width: 2 usec Motor Type: Coreless Metal Brush Potentiometer Drive: 6 Slider Indirect Drive Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearing MR106 Gear Type: 4 Titanium Gears Connector Wire Length: 7" (178mm) Dimensions: 1.58" x 0.78"x 1.45" (40 x 20 x 37mm) Weight: 2.18oz (62g)

There is an independant review of the HS-5955TG here where it compares very favourably with the DS8711 particularly in the area of servo gear wear.

No reserve, and low =A320 initial bid for this great servo so bid now and pick up a bargain.

Postage will be =A35.40 by Special Delivery, =A32.89 by First Class Recorded or can collect from Brighton, East Sussex f.o.c. Note I am not willing to ship this outside of mainland UK + NI. Paypal, cheques, postal order or cash in payment please. (Note: I can only accept cash if you collect the item in person - please do not send cash by post). Shipping will be the same price however many you buy whether by auction or buy-it-now.

Reply to
mikedavies4828

Just a note to give the auction IDs of the next two servos as promised. They are as follows :

250442500831 and 250442686194.

Thanks for looking,

Mike

Reply to
MD

Actually not a bad price. If your in the US and want that servo, the servo that took that one's place, the HS-7955TG, is on sale at hobby people for $99.99. 333 oz./in torque! What would I put that in??? mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

1/3 scale rudder
Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

I can only try to imagine how strong the mounting would have to be, to take full advantage of all of the torque.

It could be titanium with 1/4" bolts, I suppose.

Reply to
Morgans

We want that rudder to MOVE!

It really grabs me when I see the guys with the 35 and 40% birds with 3 to 5 heavy duty servos ganged together so they can do tricks with the rudder. It seems to me the airframe would bend. . .

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High