FA (UK Only) Simprop Sagitta Project 2 sailplane / slope soarer kit unstarted in box

Hi,

Another bargain in the offing as I am selling an unstarted Simprop Sagitta Project 2 model kit by eBay auction.

The auction ID is 250317408024 (or click on ) an= d I have appended the blurb below for convenience.

Thanks for your interest,

Mike

"This is an auction for a Simprop Sagitta Project 2 R/C sailplane / slope soarer kit in new unstarted condition complete with plan, instructions and accessories as pictured.

I bought this kit a few years back but didn't get around to bulding it, I am currently having a clearout and so have reluctantly decided to sell it. This is the second version of the Sagitta kit to ever be produced having the same strikingly attractive fuselage shape as the original but a completely new design in every other respect. The plane has a superb epoxy glass fibre moulded fuselage with an ultralight carbon canopy and foam / sheeted moulded wings produced in a pressure mould. This gives the wings a most elegant curved tip shape normally only seen in all glass moulded planes at 5 times the price.

An extract from the technical blurb from the instructions ias as follows :

  • Wingspan 86 inches (2200mm) * Overall length 50.79 inches (1290 mm) * Wing Profile Selig 7012 * Aspect ratio 12.4:1 * Wing area 606 sq in (39 dm) * Tailplane area 79 sq in (5 dm) * Loading 14 - 20 oz/sq ft (44 - 63 g/sq dm) * Flying weight un/ballasted 4.3 / 6.1 lb (1959 /
2800g) * R/C functions rudder, elevator, ailerons with optional towline coupling and flaps

There is a review of this plane at

Because the box is longer than the Post Office maximum length of

1500mm I will have to shorten it before dispatch which will involve cutting off the end and then refitting. This will not be necessary if the buyer can collect in person and so this would be preferred if you live anywhere near Brighton, East Sussex

No reserve, and low =A325 initial bid for this fabulous plane so bid now and pick up a bargain.

Postage will be =A314.49 by standard parcel post or can collect from Brighton, East Sussex f.o.c. Note I am not willing to ship this outside of mainland UK + NI. Paypal, cheques, postal order or cash in payment please. (Note: I can only accept cash if you collect the item in person - please do not send cash by post)."

Reply to
Mike