Fiberglassing

A few months ago I was directed to a couple of articles on fiberglassing on the internet. I have misplaced those articles. If anyone could direct me to a fiberglassing article it would be appreciated.

DW

Reply to
WasdenDon

refer to

and if links below not opening scroll down to Fibreglass, Carbon, Resin Molding & Casting Cowls, Spats,Canopies etc.

Reply to
A.T.

Thanks for the info.

DW

Reply to
WasdenDon

This is a good site:

Art K6KFH

DW --

I have an article at my Web Site -- pretty standard techniques. Article is located at

you view the entire site at the address below.

Reply to
Lyman Slack