Fitaba T6XA/H and Heli's

My son bought a Heli so I gave him my old T6XA. The manaual said it was for either Planes or Heli's but he is having a problem prgramming the swash plate. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Reply to
Ted

Do you have the manual? I guy did put a heli on my 6xas but I wiped it out accidentally. Try runryder.com mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

If you don't most manual;s are on the Futaba web site

Reply to
Gavin

Some, but you will have to give us the details Swash plate 120deg? Elevator link front or back

What kind of programming problem?

The Futaba Manual (on the website) should help.

Reply to
Chuck