Floats with Wheels

Hi,

I'm looking for pictures of Floats with Wheels. Can anyone help.

Thanks, Jim.

Reply to
Jim

Something like the diagram at the bottom of this page:

Jim

Thanks, will now go and bang my head on a wall. The word "amphibious" had just not occurred to me.

Reply to
Jim

Do a Google 'Image' search using "amphibious floats" for the argument. Almost 250 hits. Should be something in there that you can use. Gord Schindler MAAC6694

Reply to
Gord Schindler

Look here:

Or here:

Or you can Google "floatplanes" like I did. Dan

Reply to
Dan Thomas