Fly RC Magazine

What's the deal with this new magazine? Is it just a spin-off of Model Airplane News? Got to briefly look at a copy, lots of familiar names and it looks good.

Reply to
me

Review:

aeropal

Great Magazine!!

Well worth the $9.95 start-up price for six issues. I got an offer in mail about 3 weeks ago. Sent it in and got the mag last week. Lots of good, well writen articles. Even included a 'pull out' plane for a electic spitfire. Plans are reduced from full size. They give you permission to take it down to kinko's and blow it up to the proper size.

Doug Dorton

I agree. USENET sucks.

bullets.

Reply to
JJ

I did the "free trial issue" deal. I still haven't received the magazine but have received two bills already! Jeeeeez!

Reply to
jeboba

I meant TROLL

Reply to