Fly RC Magazine

Today, I received my first copy of Fly RC Magazine. It looks like they have a winner here. The premier issue is just loaded with goodies. The articles are well written and very timely. Their first issue will be a hard act to follow. It has articles on glow engine tuning, converting a

40-sized sport plane to electric, two articles on hovering 3D planes, park flyer reviews and one on a giant scale aerobatic electric monster.

Articles are by Tom Atwood, Dave Gierke, Steven Horney, David Baron and others. There is even a piece on an indoor helicopter and pull-out plans for a park flyer Spitfire.

They are offering a charter subscription at only $9.95 a year. The first issue is worth almost that. Go to

for a feeling of what they have or to subscribe. I have no relationship with them. I'm just impressed. This is easily the best RC magazine being published today. I hope that they can keep it up.

Jim - AMA 501383

Reply to
James D Jones

Have to agree Jim, if they maintain this quality it will be a super model mag. On the offside chance that it will, I have already subscribed. I really like the mix of articles.

Reply to
w4jle

| I have no relationship with them. I'm just impressed. This is | easily the best RC magazine being published today. I hope that they | can keep it up.

To add a third voice, I got mine today, and I'm quite impressed.

Reply to
Doug McLaren

Best explanation of engine stuff I've read. Great info for all of us engine tweakers out there...

Reply to
Newbee

Jim, Thanks for the heads up. I'd pay $10 bucks to see two rats f**K so this will be worth checking out. Reminds me of another RC MAgazine that started in a Newspaper format over ten years ago. Sparky

Reply to
Elmshoot

Let them know you found it on RCG by using this link:

-- Jim T. Graha

this thread:

Jim T. Graham