fundango, what motor?

Ok I have been reading alot of the internet about the fundango power set up. All of them are really old so there are alot of different motor options out there. I just got one and I am starting to build it. This is my first electric plane so I am really not sure how to match things up but it sounds that I need a little more then what the instructions say. Does anyone have any experience witht the fundango and what motor, battery, speed control, and prop would you use. I am a fairly experienced glow fuel flyer so I would like to do some fun stuff with this plane. I am looking for that plane that I can just stop by a field on my way home from work and fly once and still have alot of fun with it. Any help would be great thanks.

Reply to
Kipp Crigger