Futaba 6EXA

Well, I saw this tranny at the Redruth & Dist Model Flying Club's display today on one of the trade stands for £125.

Thought I would try it and I must say, for the money, i'm impressed. The only criticism is the lack of into on the LCD screen at any one time. but, hey, its a budget entry level tranny.

For £125 its fantstic. It came with RX, 4x S3003's NiCd, (both RX & TX) switch harness and charger.

Easy to set up. I set up a model memory for my Robbe Concorde tonight in a couple of minutes. All I had to do was reverse the throttle channel and adjust the servo travel on elevator and aileron. Thats it really. just have to wait until I can get it out in the field for a test flight.

Anyone else got one recently??? Whats your thoughts...

Pete Sobye

Reply to
Peter Sobye

I absolutely agree. In fact, I did just this about a month ago. Even Futaba states that the 6EXA is a "beginner's" computer radio. The 6XAS reminds me a lot of the old 7UAF, which was a GREAT computer radio, IMO.

Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver