Blenhim Palace Air Show UK

If you have a look at

You will be amazed at the scale of the air show. NEXT SATURDAY. Sponsored by Rolls Royce/ The Times/ Virgin, BBC will be their. Harvey Goldsmith is behind it so lots of big names in acting and music will be their.

****************** For cars, Free entry (worth £38.50) if you wear period costume Virgin are giving Transatlantic flights as prizes.

If You tern up say hallow to me, with the Swordfish model.

100 vintage aircraft, some in the air park, just about everything in UK seams to be going. Band of RAF, Glen miller music and fireworks in evening.

A few of us are taking Scale model aircraft and we have an enclosure in front of the Palace near the VIP area. We can also fly in the morning.

Richard Crapp

See you there Richard. I think I shall be taking my Triplane.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Duke