good trainer plane

FINALLY!!! someone who has a READY TOO!!!! my friend.. glad to now you... it's a good plane, I have had NO problems with the plane(i had it built by the shope i bought it from he's also building my lancair) I love the plane!! do you plane to take it on the water? I bought the floats but i'm not interested....now.. waste of money but not to someone who wants a great floatplane..but i will tell you this everyone who sees it always says the samne thing"i've never seen that kind of plane before" makes me feel good... but i'm still learning on it.. it makes a great trainer,, I also own 3 other planes but i wont fly them till i learn on the ready....

Reply to
GaijinGig

A good word of advice, make sure the wing nut holder is glued into place,

After reviewing the carnage of my plane and the wing, it was apparent that the wing nut holder was not glued in, thats what caused the wings to come off at mid flight. not a good feeling:rolleyes:

Overall the ready2 is a neat plane. I flew it with a saito 56 4stroke and it sure had enough power.

good luck and kep us posted... :D

-- wingmannx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted from the RCGroups.com Discussion Forums. Visit us at

wingmannx