Goofy trick....

Threw a marinated pork tenderloin on the grill last night.. Green beans, some mased potatoes and a cold beer topped it off.. Damn good eatin'...

Now I've got myself hungry.. hehehe

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

I had one of those this week, also. :-p The thought of it is making me hungry, too.

It got me thinking... I usually take a whitetail deer or two each fall. I always slice up the tenderloins and enjoy fried tenderloin medalions. Next year I MUST remember to keep the tenderloins whole and try marinating and cooking them like the pork tenderloins from the grocery store.

Good flying, desmobob

Reply to
desmobob

I usually slice 'em up and make medallions, but decided to try one on the grill.. Good call.. Ran home and had the leftovers for lunch... Yum-meee!

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

Atlanta?? You are supposed to be up in the cold snowy area, Did you escape??

Reply to
Bob Cowell

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 22:17:51 -0600, Bob Cowell wrote in :

Yes, for a couple of months or so. I'm on sabbatical.

I hope to visit the Stone Mountain RC club one of these days--just to schmooze and give them fatherly advice. I left all my planes at home, so they won't be able to compare my building or flying to the wisdom that I offer them. :o)

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ